Have you always wanted to start a YouTube page for your group, but never knew where to start? Does your group have a YouTube page, but you haven’t used it in ages? Wonder no more, because the Handbell Brothers are here to teach you everything you need to know to get started.
Here’s an outline of what is covered
- Tricks and tips for getting a good quality video of your group performing
- Proper ways to name and tag your videos so people can find them
- How to write a good description, and what to include
- Using private videos for rehearsal purposes
- Understanding the new YouTube page layout, and how best to use it for handbell ensembles
A guide to the new channel artwork
Great YouTube channel for following new developments in online video
What questions do you have? Leave them in the comments below.